On this episode, we chat about how to properly celebrate the milestones we hit. Topics covered include:
- How we rarely celebrate our accomplishments
- How the “Zeigarnik effect” leads us to just move onto the next thing
- The milestones we’re celebrating
- What it means to have closure with a project
- The Need for Closure scale
- The Post-Portem ritual
- Our favorite rewards for finishing stuff
- Celebration guilt
- The right time to celebrate!
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!